Darley Brown Plaid Motorcycle Jacket
Darley Brown Plaid Motorcycle Jacket. Crafted from a pure wool outer layer, the Darley Jacket features a full DuPont Kevlar® inner liner for superior abrasion-resistance.
Merla Moto – NOW IN STOCK
Cruise throughout the year in effortless style wearing the abrasion resistant Darley Brown Plaid Motorcycle Jacket. Crafted from a pure wool outer layer, the Darley Jacket features a full DuPont Kevlar® inner liner for superior abrasion-resistance.
With brass press-stud clasps at the cuffs, two outer YKK zip pockets, two upper chest pockets and two inner pockets. This warm yet lightweight jacket is perfect for the riders who want a casual, easy outer layer to throw on for a quick ride. Complete your winter wardrobe with a classic flannel-like shirt for road trips, BBQs, social gatherings and all in-between.
- Armoured pockets in the shoulders, elbows, back (Armour not included)
- FullDuPont™ Kevlar® fibre Liner
- Pure woollen outer layer in brown plaid
- 2 x Air vents in arms, 2 x air vents in the back
- 2 external zip pockets
- 2 external stud pockets
- 2 internal pockets
- Studs at cuff
- Pockets for removable CE Approved Armour (sold separately)
- Full DuPont™ Kevlar® liner to create protective abrasion resistance
- Shoulder, Elbows & Back Pockets
- Air vents in arms and back for ventilation
- Woollen outer layer for increased thermal insulation
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.
Sm, Med, Lg, ExL
There are no reviews yet.