FESTIVAL FRINGED LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET
Merla Moto Festival Fringed women’s nubuck leather motorcycle jacket. Made from rich black Nubuck leather with antique silver hardware, it will soon become the longstanding favourite in your wardrobe
Merla Moto – NOW IN STOCK
Embodying a rebellious and whimsical spirit, the Merla Moto Festival Fringed women’s nubuck leather motorcycle jacket brings out the inner cowgirl in all of us. Made from rich black Nubuck leather with antique silver hardware, it will soon become the longstanding favourite in your wardrobe.
- Removable CE approved Rheon Armour in shoulders and elbows
- 1.1mm cowhide in nubuck finish
- Back protector optional extra
- Satin lining
- Removable fringe across back
- Silver metal YKK zips at front and cuffs
- Slightly curved band at back for extra coverage when seated
- 2 external zip pockets
- 2 internal velcro pockets
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5’10”, chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.
Sm, Med, Lg, ExL