Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Return for an Exchange - If you find your item of clothing is the wrong size we will happily replace it with the desired size upon return of the original item if within 14 days. Please include the completed Return and Exchange form received within your parcel, if you do not have a form, just insert a note with instructions. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Return for a Refund - Once your return is received and product inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days. Please note, postage costs are non refundable.
· We recommend a guaranteed / signed for service as we cannot refund items we don't receive back, proof of posting will not qualify as returned
· To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with product labels. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
· If a required replacement item is currently out of stock and cannot be supplied within 10 working days we may offer a refund but in this event will contact you first.
· All items are manufactured to the highest standards however we do accept returns for up to 30 day period if the item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturing default. Product colour fading is not covered under manufacturing warranty. For full instructions of how to look after your items of clothing, see F.A.Q
· If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product without charge, or replace it, or credit it at our discretion.
· This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, laundering, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
· In some cases, damage not covered under warranty can be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Late or missing refunds - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
PRODUCT CARE OF MOTOGIRL LEGGINGS
How to look after your leggings!
We increased our dye in our leggings late 2017, thus you should not experience any fading, but like all materials over time with sun and washing they might change a little colour.
We recommend you give it a rinse in cold water, and lay flat to dry to maintain the positioning of the two layers. Note that you should remove the protectors and turn the leggings inside out before you put it in the washing machine!
Do not lay on the bed and get the other half or a friend to pull with force to get the leggings off, you will damage and snap the thread.